Why Companion Care?
Companionship offers socialization, an invaluable resource that is frequently lacking. Isolation is a hard thing to deal with. It’s something we’re all experiencing during the Covid 19 pandemic. But isolation can be particularly debilitating for older people. Social and neurological stimulation are essential to mitigate cognitive decline as we age. It minimizes loneliness, and provides proper nutrition. Companions do so by cooking balanced and nutritious meals to support a healthy lifestyle.
Companion care takes different forms depending on personal preference. Caregivers readily watch movies, play games, and facilitate regular online and video communication with family members.
1,000+ Home Companions Serving Metro New York
Choose The Home Companion That's Right For Your Loved One
- Intensive pre-screening and on-going evaluation ensures our Home Companions deliver the highest standard of care
- An in-depth assessment of your needs informs our detailed matching process to identify selected Home Companion candidates for your consideration
- Over 60 screening factors are considered including health conditions, dietary preferences, years experience, training & certifications, prior work history, client reviews, languages, smoking preferences, pets, and more
- You interview the best candidates and hire the Home Companion you like most
- Here are just a few caregivers from our network of over 1,000 elite Home Companions serving the greater Metro New York area
Full-Service Home Care
LeanOnWe will support you throughout your home care journey by assisting with back-up Home Companions, replacement Home Companions, and more
Back-up Home Companions
If your Home Companion needs time off or has an emergency, we'll help find a back-up caregiver
Replacement Home Companions
If you need to replace your Home Companion for whatever reason, we'll help you hire a new one
Home Companion Documentation
LeanOnWe will help you assemble and maintain all of the employment documentation you will need
Our Home Companion Are Experienced with many diseases and conditions
- Alzheimer's & dementia
- Heart & respiratory
- Disabilities & injuries
- Post-hospital care
- Hospice & end-of-life