Coronavirus is affecting us all. LeanOnWe is monitoring the evolving situation and has the health and safety of customers and caregivers foremost in our minds.
Home Care Tailored To Your Needs
An Easier Way to Hire Private Home Care
- We'll suggest highly qualified home caregiver candidates who meet your specific needs
- We'll help you through the interviewing and hiring process
- Emergency, back-up, and replacement caregivers available as needed
- Your free consultation is just a phone call away
A Network of Elite Home Caregivers
Choose The Caregiver That's Right For Your Loved One
- Intensive pre-screening and on-going evaluation ensures our Caregivers deliver the highest standard of care
- An in-depth assessment of your needs informs our detailed matching process to identify a select few Caregiver candidates for your consideration
- Over 60 screening factors are considered including health conditions, dietary preferences, years of experience, availability, training & certifications, work history, client reviews, languages, smoking preferences, pets, and more
- You interview your preferred candidates and hire the Caregiver who's the right fit for you
- Here are just a few caregivers from our network of over 1,000 elite caregivers serving the greater Metro New York area
Complete Eldercare Support For You and Your Family
Concierge Care Provides A Strong Support System You Can Rely On
Helping Families Every Day
"I am beyond impressed with the service I got from LeanOnWe! This is an incredible family business that helped my family so much in a time when we really needed the support."
"Let me start out by saying that I've dealt with several agencies in the past. I've never had an experience like I had at Lean On We. From the very start it was a pleasure to work with them."
"Lean On We made it so simple for us to get our parents the care they needed the moment we needed it. Our caretaker is a gem and the process has been seamless, affordable and respectful for everyone involved."
Overwhelmed by home care decisions? Get our free guide
- Avoid the pitfalls of home care
- Learn the best way to hire the home care
- Pros and cons of the most common hiring options
- Strategies for managing home care costs
- Advice on the challenges you may encounter